The following topics (working titles) are planned:
- Integration of a 3D laser scanner on a robot platform for data acquisition of tracks in stop-&-go operation.
- Routing of magnetic railway lines using the example of the Bögl transport system
- NXO-NET - Review, status quo and outlook
- LIGHT ROOM TESTING - Measurement and evaluation of point clouds in the track environment with the Krabbe small measurement vehicle
- Innovative verification to determine the real clearance requirements of rail vehicles
- Use of clearance scanner data for digital condition assessment of the railway substructure and vegetation detection
- BIM and traffic systems
- From Drones2BIM to X2BIM - aerial surveys alone are not enough!
- RhoMAT - Automatic Rough Levelling for Slab Track - A Development History
- Park Railways in Germany - Technical and Legal Aspects