The series of events is under the patronage of Minister Ina Scharrenbach, Ministry of Home Affairs, Municipal Affairs, Building and Digitalization of the State of North Rhine-Westphalia (MHKBD NRW) and is moderated by Dr. Ralf Togler, Kommunal Agentur NRW and co-organizer of the initiative.
High-profile speakers will provide practical insights into current activities and empirical values of digital planning and construction in the state of NRW and beyond:
- State Secretary Daniel Sieveke, Ministry for Home, Municipal Affairs
Building and Digitization of the State of North Rhine-Westphalia (MHKBD NRW)
- Margo Mlotzek, BIM Competence Center, MHKBD NRW
- Björn Kerkmann, First Deputy Mayor/City Treasurer, City of Heiligenhaus
- Conny Klingsporn, Building and Property Management NRW
- Christian Großheim, BIM Coordinator Building Management of the City of Cologne
- Anna Lisa Braun, City of Heiligenhaus and City of Wülfrath
- Tina Drahtler, Drahtler Architects Dortmund
- Prof. Dr. Marcus Schreyer, East Bavarian Technical University Regensburg
In practice-oriented workshops in the afternoon, you will discuss, deepen and develop relevant approaches to collaboration and BIM implementation in small municipalities, BIM infrastructure in practice and dealing with model-based costing together with experts. You will benefit from keynote speeches, practice-oriented workshops and exchange with experts:
- You will get to know relevant stakeholders for BIM and form networks,
- You discuss with municipal BIM experts and take away solutions from BIM practice,
- You master BIM challenges in the municipal environment and in your own everyday life.